- What do I need to become an affiliate?
- How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
- How is the payment handled?
- How do I set up an account?
- What is the affiliate link?
- Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
- Do you have any training program for affiliates?
- What must I do NOW?
1. What do I need to become an affiliate?
Nothing! Except your desire to be an affiliate.
While we recommend you have a website as this is the best way to promote your affiliate links, you don't have to have one. You can promote our product via search engines (Learn how), postings in internet forums, tweeting, posting link on facebook, LinkedIn, or simply email to all your friends and people you know with your affiliate link to our product. If you don't plan on having a website, please indicate in the URL field of the sign up page how you plan to promote
2. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
The program is powered by Post Affiliate Pro, the leading affiliate tracking software. Post Affiliate Pro uses a combination of cookies and IP address tracking for the highest reliability. When the visitor follows your affiliate link to our site, our affiliate system registers this referral and places cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor downloads Graboid, creates a free trial and logs in, the affiliate system checks for the cookie (if it is not found, checks for the IP address of referral) and credits your account the price per lead commission you're earning.
3. How is the payment handled?
PayPal is our main method of promoting payments. We have a $10 monthly minimum, therefore if you don't reach $10 we'll hold your payment over until you accumulate the minimum. We do checks as a payment method, please contact us if you'd like this option after sign up.
Payments are issues in US dollars, and are paid once a month on a net 30 basis.
4. How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate.
All you need to sign up go to the Signup Form below and fill it out. After a review from our affiliate manager, you will receive email with your password and other information.
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links.
Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site.
5. What is the affiliate link?
An Affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending the visitors. You will get the URL's for different banners in your affiliate panel after log in.
6. Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
YES! You can promote us through pay-per-click search engines however you would like except by bidding on our brand name. Everything else is up for grabs.
7. Do you have any training program for affiliates?
Yes, basics of affiliate marketing and most some useful tips are described in your affiliate panel. However you can also find new tips and techniques by visiting sites such as Affiliate Buzz which is an affiliate marketing blog aggregator for tips and trends.
8. What must I do NOW?
Few simple steps:
- Go to the Signup Form
- Fill out the form
- Receive your password and other info by email
- Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links, reviiews and other promotional materials
- Place some of these banners/links onto the Home page of your website and as many pages as you want, to increase your sales
- Receive at least $.70 commission from every free trial created